One of the reasons I fell in love with my house was the entry way. It is fairly large and has a bay window that lets in a soft morning light. Bit by bit I have been pulling this space together over the years, but this fall I want to put in the finishing touches and call it done. Nina Konig’s entry, featured in Domino so many years ago, has a cozy grace that is just the sort of tone I’d like to set.
1. Snow & Graham Botanical Calendar for 2013
2. Thomas O’Brien for Circa Lighting sconce
3. Vintage Cloches at Jason Home & Garden
4. Pretty potted moss
5. Feu de Bois candle from Diptyque
6. The Inspiration shown here as a bar (features Nina Campbell’s wall paper)